The world's #1 mobile post-capture focus camera, Live Focus lets you can take a picture immediately and then
change the focus point later. From now on, Do not miss your small precious moments.
• https://livefocus.app | firstname.lastname@example.org | @lfcamera | #LiveFocus
• Live Focus had been featured on the App Store homepage and various sections from 90+ countries. Thanks, all
Livegraphers in all over the world.
• We've starting to support the dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus since the new update(1.5).
• Don't Worry. "Live Focusing" is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
• Pixel-level image stabilization support since iOS 11.
• Independent special "Camera roll" for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
• 3 LF(Live Focus) modes: 5 Focal Points / Vertical Focal Points / Full Range
• Revolutionary 4K Ultra high-resolution output support for latest devices.
• One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the viewfinder.
• 30 Premium quality real-time filters.
• Manual exposure control
• Quick preview of the album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
• Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
• Four 3D Touch quick actions support.
• Dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus
• Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone 7/7 Plus
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 2 other countries, and probably even more in the past.