The app is to help you monitor your progress while following the a 90 day 30 minute workout.
Tracking your progress of the Workout has never been easier!
The aim of the app is to act as a log for people who are starting out with a 90 day 30 minute workout or people who are already completing the workout. It allows you to store and track your progress and monitor how well you are doing and how far you have come. The app also allows for multiple users, so you can store results for multiple people.
The app contains a list of the workouts involved. For each workout you can:
- Log the date the workout was complete
- Log your weight
- Log measurements such as waist, chest, hips, arms, legs and body fat %
- Log weights lifted and reps for exercises
- See previous weight lifted and reps, so you can compare day on day
- Add notes to accompany each workout
- Add multiple photos with an accompanying note
- Share on Facebook and twitter that you have completed a particular workout and share any photos you have added
- Log fit test results
There is a photos screen where you can at a glance quickly see how far you have come, moving through the photos with a swipe of a finger.
We've also included a Graph screen, where you can view your progress of weight and measurements in a graphical view.
And lastly there is a settings screen where you can:
- add new users, as many users as you like can use the app
- edit existing users
- set what units you would like to use in the app when logging weight and measurements, stones / kilos / pounds or cm / inches
- Export all recorded results in csv format
- Email us with any comments you have about the app
- and much more!
Our apps are continually growing, we'll be adding new features with each update, if there is anything you would like to see in the next update, then please drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll be sure to include it!