Bank of Baroda’s new Mobile Banking
The official app of Bank of Baroda for iOS.
(For customers who have registered for Mobile Banking on or after 25.11.2016)
‘M-Connect plus’ is the New Mobile Banking application of Bank of Baroda, which has been completely upgraded from the previous app ‘M-Connect’, in terms of both user interface and services offered.
This app takes you through your Banking world, where you can access wide range of Banking facilities right from simple Balance enquiry to card less cash withdrawal facility.
Services are completely free of cost, only 1 time SMS charge (for silent SMS) and GPRS / Mobile internet fee applicable as per service provider.
How to register?
• Submit a simple form to your base branch.
• Your branch will register you for New mobile banking facility
• You will receive -4- digit mPIN (Mobile Banking password)
How to activate?
• Download & install this app
• Lunch the app > click confirm on silent SMS page
• Click confirm on OTP page
• Create your own application password (4 digit number)
• Read and accept Terms & conditions
• mPIN change page : Enter the mPIN received through SMS and create your own mPIN (4 digit number)
• You are now ready to use a very Secure, Convenient & User friendly Mobile Banking application!
Fund transfer to self linked accounts, third party accounts within Bank of Baroda, IMPS, NEFT, Recharge (Mobile / Data card, DTH), Utility Bill payment, Cash on Mobile (card less cash withdrawal from any BOB ATM), BOB (credit) card payment
Account Balance Enquiry, Mini statement, 360 degree view of account details, New cheque book request, stop Cheque, Aadhar seeding, Transaction history, Reset application password, Change mPIN, Complaints & Feedback, Branch / ATM locator.
Completely new Look & Feel
• New simple and attractive user interface
• Easy app navigation
• Convenient menu placements
New services added:
• More account types added (CC, Loan, PPF, FD, RD)
• 360 degree view of account details
• Cash on mobile (card less cash withdrawal from any BOB ATM)
• New cheque book request
• Transfer to self linked accounts
• BOB card payment
• Mark favourite transactions and transact directly from ‘favourites’ option
• Graphical representation of mini statement
• Updated transaction history menu
• Updated beneficiary and MMID management options
Whether its the internet banking site or mobile app. Bank doesn’t know how to develop or put right messages. Pathetic ux. I am gonna withdraw all my money and put in some private bank where I can do self service banking smoothly. In name of security, they do a lot of unwanted hurdles which makes you spend hours on their site to do transactions, why wouldn’t I go to a branch rather? And when did easy security questions became the secure way? Those are ways in the past. They need to really look at banks like Bofa, Citi, Amex or even ICICI for that matter to see how fossilized are they!
Sep 25, 2020