View and log your dives on the go. Detailed profiles, images, Smart Bluetooth downloads and more.
We've brought the best features of MacDive for macOS to your pocket. MacDive for iPhone can be used as a fully featured standalone dive log, and it also works great in conjunction with MacDive for macOS.
• Browse and manage your dive logs on the go.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your data in sync between your iPhone and MacDive for macOS.
• Automatic dive site tracking via GPS. Put your iPhone in your dry bag and worry about the details when you're back on land!
• Native downloads from supported Smart Bluetooth devices.
• Catalogue and identify the critters you've seen, or the ones you want to find.
• Manage your gear and let MacDive remind you when a service is due.
MacDive supports downloading dives directly from various Smart Bluetooth devices, like the Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric, Suunto D5 and EON Steel, Scubapro G2, Mares Genius and Bluelink, Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC and the Dive Nav DC Buddy (sold separately). See our website for a full list of devices.
Please note that continued use of Location Tracking/GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Don't waste money and time with this dive log software, don't work with oceanic pro plus 4 and the support don't have knowledge enough to fix, is more than year alredy talking with support and never fixed
Aug 15, 2021
I’ve used the Mac based version of MacDive for years and years. It has always been my GO-TO logging software. The iOS/iPadOS app is robust and a perfect companion. Love being able to download to it. It is easier than downloading with many dive computer’s own software. Can’t say enough great thi…
Sep 19, 2021