Quotes from recent reviews:
• "I am a teacher. I love this app! You thought of everything and put it in simple form..."
• "As a teacher & parent, I think this is the Best Math Fact App yet. It has all 4 operations and allows you to choose exactly which #'s to drill"
• “I have purchased many math apps for my 3rd grader and this is the one!!! It has everything I have been looking for. "
• "...This is well worth the $0.99 which is cheaper than a single pack of flashcards..."
This app's core concept was to create a flexible solution that a grade school child can easily navigate and that is robust enough to grow with your child as they grow their math knowledge.
• FLASHCARD mode (practice) – Allows children to practice specific number sets and operators in the proven learning style of flashcards. Watch the flashcards flip like real flashcards!
• CHALLENGE mode (exam) – Lets children test what they have learned by having to type in the answer
• SIMPLE and FLEXIBLE –
› Simple enough for your child to set and use
› Flexible - Choose ANY combination of operators and number sets
• PROFILES - Add unlimited number of profiles to monitor each child's progress
• PROGRESS REPORTS! - Flexible reporting allows you to filter on numerous items to see your child's progress.
› EMAIL Progress Reports - Ability to send your results to teachers, parents, or whoever! (Note: An active email account must be setup on the device to use this feature.)
• ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION
• NUMBER SETS - We designed the app to start at a beginner’s level, but the difficulty can be increased by changing
the settings. When working on the number sets with the default settings you will only be adding 0-9 to the selected
number set or multiplying each number set by 0-9. (with corresponding subtraction and division problems) In settings,
you can change the range from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
• SETTINGS menu -
› Settings are customizable for each profile.
› Ability to change the range of numbers from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
› Ability to select the number of problems to work in Challenge mode
› Ability to set whether missed problems are repeated
› Ability to display a timer in Challenge mode
• RESULTS menu – Results screen displays after completing a set:
› Summary by operator and number set shows the number of items answered right and wrong
› Detailed listing of any actual problems missed - Note: When the problems missed are listed, they are shown with what the correct answer should be, not with the incorrect answer typed by the user. This way the user can study the solutions and try to do better next time.
› Timed results – Gauge your child's aptitude by reviewing the time to complete a number set. Encourage your child to “beat their time".
**If you like "Math Fact Master", check out our fun math facts games:
› Star Math
› Mathopolis: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
It’s great for helping my kid memorize his math facts.
Oct 11, 2020
Aug 12, 2020
I think I would rate this app better if I did not have to do it for and hour a day + TONS of schoolwork Also I am a nine year old BTW check my yt channel out at ItzNotIzrael
Sep 22, 2020
I am 9 and 1/2 and I use this app to help me with my fact fluency. It is a great app. I love how you can choose the factors you want to be included in the practice and challenge, the progress report feature to keep track of how well you are doing, and you can choose the operations, I also like that it is free. Although, I do have to point something out. When I was choosing my factors for today’s challenge, I eliminated 0 and 1. I figured they were too easy and they are getting in the way of being able to practice harder ones that I am trying to memorize. So, when I hit GO I noticed that the factor 1 was still in the challenge even though it was eliminated. That was concerning, which is why I wrote this extensive review. I would be very pleased if you could fix this feature on the app. Sorry if it is a misunderstanding.
Aug 16, 2020
me is good
Sep 09, 2020