With AllShare Video TV Cast you can browse the web and stream any online video on your Smart TV. Just navigate to website, find the video you want to play and press the play button! That’s it! The app will detect your TV and send the video on the big screen!
• Easy to use: just browse, pick your media and then stream all your movies, music, videos and photos;
• Browse and stream your favourite photos and watch them in a slideshow with timer settings;
• Browse the web and stream any online web video, movie, lives events or live TV show;
• Supports all the major video streaming file formats, like mp4, ts, HLS, m3u8, etc.
• Listen to all your music (iTunes purchased or .mp3 files) from your phone on your TV or home cinema or DLNA players;
• Integrated player with playlist support, auto-play, shuffle and repeat functions for a complete music listening experience;
• Stream camera recorded videos even in 4K!
• Multiscreen playback: simultaneous streaming of different media files to different screens at the same time;
• Control the TV volume, and where and what is playing;
• Google Photos integration by using Lifestream app, just press the cloud icon!
• Smart TV models from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, etc;
• Media Players: Blu-ray players with DLNA;
• PC/MAC media renderers like Kodi;
• XBOX One, PS4;
• Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices like set top boxes, AV devices, etc;
• AllShare Video TV Cast uses DLNA protocols to stream your media;
• Your TV/device must support DLNA and must be connected to the same WiFi router as your phone! For HD/4K streaming a very fast router is recommended!
• Some TV models don’t support all the media files, so the playback may fail. In this case contact support, and we will find a solution!
• iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, HBO now, etc are not supported!
• Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before will start to play on TV!
• If a specific video from a website doesn’t cast, please check our extensive help section. If that doesn’t help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible!
Premium features: Upgrade to unlock all the features below!
Future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version:
• Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music;
• Cast unlimited online videos, movies, tv shows, online learning sessions, etc;
• Ad-Blocker: Powerful Ad-blocker will block ads, popups and redirects on most websites for the best browsing experience;
• Bookmarks: Save your favourite websites for easy access;
• Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage;
Premium upgrade can be obtained using subscription (monthly or yearly) or one time payment for lifetime!
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
This does not work in my Samsung 60" Led TV either!
Aug 12, 2020
Not only is the app itself hard to navigate, but I’ve been trying to connect my phone to the TV and have miserably failed for almost 3 hours now. I want my money back and for developers to go back to coding school or whatever.
Sep 25, 2020
Uninstalling. This isn’t free at all.
Aug 12, 2020
Connects and plays once then disconnects after every video. Says sending to tv and then never plays. I feel like I wasted two bucks
Sep 25, 2020
No matter what I do it will not connect with my Samsung even on the same WiFi. Crap! Money back please!
Aug 06, 2020