Merge helps couples stay on top of the small, day-to-day responsibilities of living together. It's a private place for just the two of you. Whether you've just moved in together, or you've been married for years, Merge is guaranteed to immediately improve household communication.
Create tasks among these four categories:
- CHORES is meant for household chores
- SHOP is meant for groceries and anything else you may need
- VOTE is for collaborating and coordinating on decisions big and small
- PAY allows you to organize lists of payments, such as rent.
For each kind of task you can:
- Set due dates
- Create reminders
- Sync reminders with Apple Reminders
- Make tasks recurring
- Set task urgency
- Reassign tasks
- Edit tasks
- Add #hashtags to create sublists, e.g., add #camping to all tasks related to your next camping trip to be able to view them in one combined list
Additional features includes:
- Merge Status: a quick and easy way to check in with your partner throughout the day. Choose from several standard statuses to update your partner with just one tap, or create your own! Statuses are cleared after each day.
- Comment on new and completed tasks
- Add a profile picture
- Seamlessly sync across iPhone and iPad
Sign up safely and easily with email today! Merge is completely free for the first week. One subscription per couple is required upon sign up. You own and control your personal data. Merge abides by and adheres to the industry standards for data protection and safety online.
Keep up with Merge on social media by following @mergefyi
More info about auto-renewable subscriptions
Merge offers two kinds of auto-renewable subscriptions: a one-month auto-renewable subscription and a one-year auto-renewable subscription. For pricing, please see the In-App Purchases section on this screen. A paid membership subscription to Merge enables access to the service beyond the free trial period. It includes unlimited access to all features. You may cancel at anytime. If you cancel within free trial period, you will not be charged. Subscriptions are correlated with the administrative partner's Apple ID and the couple that was created when initially signing up. Only one subscription per couple is necessary/possible. Apple currently does not allow subscription charges to be shared across two or more Apple ID's, therefore only the administrative partner in the couple will be charged. The prices of said subscription are subject to change at the discretion of the Company for any reason and at any time. Prices are not guaranteed to be carried over from previous subscriptions. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hous prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. For more information, please visit http://www.merge.fyi/terms and http://www.merge.fyi/privacy. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable.