MileIQ keeps track of kilometers driven for tax or business purposes, or for any reason that requires a mileage log. This free app is the best mileage tracker for iPhone because it automatically logs drives and calculates mileage value.
Accurately Track Every Kilometer
Every time you drive your car, MileIQ can track your kilometers so you can report them on your business log or for tax reasons. Some MileIQ customers benefit from an increase in the total kilometers logged and they enjoy being able to write off more expenses. MileIQ is always on, meaning you get peace of mind having a tracker that is accurate to the kilometer and working to protect your budget.
Tracking Business Mileage
If you have to track business drives for work, consider that each kilometer you drive is worth money for tax deductions, reimbursement, tax relief or mileage allowance payment. With a manual mileage log, you have to remember to write down every kilometer and keep track of paperwork. MileIQ is an easy mileage tracker that works for you without you having to do much of anything.
Think about the following:
Every business drive with your car can result in valuable deductions or reimbursements.
The average MileIQ user saves thousands on tax bill every year. That doesn’t include the valuable time they save each month not having to track their business kilometers manually. How much do you log? What if you could log more, just by downloading a simple mileage tracker?
Automate Mileage and Expenses
Many of our customers love MileIQ for iPhone because it helps them automate their lives. Who wouldn’t want to make things easier, especially tracking of expenses, which is not that fun to begin with?
With MileIQ, you don’t have to fill out any forms, install a separate GPS, or wonder how you’re going to keep track of all of your tracking. You simply need to download what is one of the best free apps in the iTunes store, and then enjoy what you like to do in life instead of logging mileage for taxes or business.
The MileIQ app comes the with the following free features:
● Log every drive (in your personal or business vehicle) automatically
● Categorize drives as personal or business
● Classify the drives you track regularly as common
● Receive personalised mileage logs and tracking reports
● Built-in GPS to accurately log drives down to partial mileage
MileIQ is designed to limit iOS GPS usage in order to give you the best battery life possible while still accurately tracking every single kilometer.
• Help Center: https://support.mileiq.com
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Blog: http://www.mileiq.com/blog
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/mileiq
• Terms of Service: https://www.mileiq.com/terms
• Privacy & Cookies: https://www.mileiq.com/privacy
Download MileIQ today to get one of the top free apps for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 2 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
New to the app but so far so good! I often have a hard time keeping up with logging miles & even remembering to use apps to streamline my budgeting & recording expenses, but this app is simple to use. Set it to “always active” and it will record every trip. It will keep count of how many drives you need to log.
May 09, 2021
Never use this app unless your company forces you to. It has no redeeming qualities. It shows me having been 30 miles from where I was. It lacks basic features. It lacks common resources like deleting drives. It is useless. One star is generous.
May 10, 2021
I used it fine during the free trial. A week after paying the 1 year subscription, the app wouldn’t work anymore! I kept getting messages that the app has quit! I couldn’t login with my email on the app. I kept getting an error message suggesting I use a gmail.com, yahoo.com etc. instead of my website domain.
May 05, 2021
Ever sense I sown loaded this app, tracking my work mileage has never been so easy and really helps me with keeping my mileage in order. So so glad I now use this app.
May 03, 2021
Love the app. Works great to keep track for my business as I’m a realtor. Thanks!
May 04, 2021