Airside Mobile Passport enables U.S. and Canadian passport holders to streamline the international customs process at most major U.S. airports and cruise ports! Trusted by over 9M people, use the app to securely submit passports and CBP questions and access designated lanes in the inspection area.
Mobile Passport plus ($14.99/year or $4.99/month) provides even greater convenience with features to digitally scan
and store passports and keep a record of your trip history.
“... makes clearing US customs a breeze.” - CNBC
“... the best-kept secret in air travel.” - Washington Post
“... the godsend you need.” - Forbes
How it works:
1. Download the free app. No background check, interview or pre-approval.
2. Complete passport profiles. With the free version of Mobile Passport, your info will expire 4 hours after submission. To scan and store passports for future trips, upgrade in-app to Mobile Passport plus.
3. UPON ARRIVAL turn on Wi-Fi or data. Confirm Date & Time settings are set for current, local time zone. Submit passport(s) and CBP questions.
4. CBP will send an encrypted QR code receipt, which will expire after 4 hours.
5. Follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control. 6. Show your physical passport and QR code receipt, and briefly talk to a CBP officer.
Airside Mobile Passport can be used at these airports:
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
- Boston Logan (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye (HNL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
- Houston William P. Hobby (HOU)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Minneapolis Saint Paul (MSP)
- New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- Newark Liberty (EWR)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Portland (PDX)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San José Mineta (SJC)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Washington Dulles (IAD)
- Miami (MSE)
- Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades (PEV)
- West Palm Beach (WPB)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (PUE)
AIRSIDE MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PHYSICAL PASSPORT.
Group submissions may be made on one mobile device for all family members of the same household traveling together (provided that each family member is a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport or a Canadian citizen with both a valid Canadian passport and B1 or B2 visa status). Do not use the Mobile Passport app and Global Entry interchangeably for the same inspection process. If you have both programs, wait until your arrival in the inspection area to determine the shortest line and decide which program to use.
Our Nutritious App
The App Store now requires developers to add a privacy “nutrition label” to explain what data is collected at a glance. We think this is great! The kinds of data collected in Mobile Passport are: (1) selfie(s); (2) valid U.S. or Canadian passport information; and (3) answers to CBP questions. Airside does not have a central database or any other means to store your data. To learn more about the importance of the privacy of your data, refer to our FAQs.
Mobile Passport plus
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the App Store settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Got to the line and they don’t take it anymore.
Jun 11, 2021
Flew through customs at Denver!!
Jun 12, 2021
It save me 45 minutes, this app is great!
Jun 11, 2021
Easy to use and fill out and made the process so quick and streamlined!
Jun 11, 2021
It took me no time at all to get through customs. I’ve used this in the past and it was helpful but this time i filled it in but never used it.
Jun 11, 2021