Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
• Create Action Cards to note things you do not want to forget.
• Type naturally like “Post status report every second Friday” and Actions takes care of the scheduling, reminders and notifications.
• Drag and drop your Action Cards into custom Lists to organise them intuitively
• Colour code each list to further personalise your productivity system
• Use the Schedule to see all of the Actions coming up
• Swipe on Action Cards to complete them, delete them and set reminders.
• Add free-form notes to Action Cards for extra details like phone numbers
• Get push notifications, you can quickly choose reminders for the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or custom times
• Create repeating actions with advanced rules like “Call Sam every second Tuesday in June”
• Automatically and securely sync all of your Actions to the cloud instantly
• To keep your lists manageable, Actions will automatically suggest Action Cards that should be rescheduled or deleted
• Use the iOS Share extension to bring lists from other apps into Actions easily
• Use Siri to manage your actions for hands-free productivity!
Actions is a sophisticated app for getting things done, but it’s even more powerful if you have Timepage. With Timepage installed, your calendar events will automatically appear in the Schedule screen in Actions so you can see everything in context. In Timepage, you can see scheduled actions alongside your events. Master your calendar events and your to-dos with the ultimate productivity app duo!
Actions is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free and try it out.
Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode.
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help
> Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/actions
We have put thousands of hours into creating Actions. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Actions please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 6 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
My wife and I used this to keep track of everything, and we mostly loved the interface and especially the drag and drop functionality. It’s simple but effective.But after too many times hunting for a recurring to-do only to discover that it’d somehow stopped recurring (and therefore missing several deadlines), we’ve had to say bye bye to Actions. This problem has existed since we began using Actions about two years ago, and I just can’t take the risk anymore. Sad because I use Timepage and enjoy the dual functionality.Another problem is the sync is slow sometimes—I have to wait a few seconds after loading before I can do anything in the app.
Nov 14, 2020
Action is a very organized app to with with time page as it only works by itself it has no. Relationship with the default reminders app so if you have any other apps that speaks to reminders this app will not as it only imports from it nothing more. After using it I like the integration but this means actions will not help you outside of the application itself l, it's designed to only work with time page, I will not be using this app until there's a native reminders app sync option. 2 stars because it's useless without the reminders app and only updates with one app and the time it's been around still has not sync options.
Nov 17, 2020
I signed up for the Moleskine Studio bundle subscription in the Flow app, which states that it also includes Actions & Timepage apps. However this app does not detect the bundle subscription, does not even offer the bundle subscription as an option, prompts you to purchase a monthly or annual subscription when you tap anywhere in it so essentially unusable and the information claimed in Flow about the bundle subscription is false advertising. Crazy.
Nov 03, 2020
I downloaded this app cause it seemed like the best app for what I was looking for and I can’t even use it without paying and subscribing so I had to uninstall.
Nov 12, 2020
Please enable this app to sync with reminders app and include time of day. Or just merge with Timepage. And create the perfect app. Every time I import from reminders it creates duplicate reminders in Actions.
Nov 20, 2020