Moodistory is a low-effort mood tracker & mind journal with a unique and beautiful design. Create journal entries in less than 5 seconds, without writing a single word. Use the integrated mood calendar (or year in pixels view) to easily find mood patterns. Become aware of your highs and lows and analyze the cause for mood swings. Discover triggers for a positive mood and establish awareness about your mental health now!
YOUR MOOD TRACKER & MIND JOURNAL
Life is about ups and downs and can sometimes leave you confused. If you want to understand your emotions and moods, awareness for yourself is key. Moodistory is here to support you in doing that! It is a mood tracker & mind journal for self-improvement to foster your mental health, happiness and well-being. It is also a supporting tool for coping with mood swings, bipolar disorders, anxiety and depression. Your mental well-being, your mental health is Moodistory’s mission. Self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones.
• Create journal entries in less than 5 seconds, without writing a single word.
• Add details by choosing from more than 180 events/activities in 10 categories.
• Add photos to perfectly remember important moments.
• Save notes & thoughts with your mood.
• Add the location automatically or manually using Maps.
• Mood calendar: quickly switch between yearly, monthly and daily calendar views.
• Year in Pixels, Month in Pixels & Year in Pixels by day (all with export and sharing capability).
• Powerful analysis engine: Find out what triggers a positive or negative mood, identify mood swings and much more.
• Set up (random) reminders that fit your daily routine.
• Fully customizable events/activities list.
• Set up Face ID/Touch ID/Passcode to keep your mood data safe from others.
• PDF-Export: Create a beautiful PDF in seconds that you can use for printing, sharing, archiving.
• Theme support: Choose from a collection of carefully composed color palettes or create your own theme and select every single color yourself.
• Freely choose the scale for rating your mood: Use any scaling from a 2-point scale up to an 11-point scale.
• Apple Watch support: Create entries and check your mood trend.
• No registration – Jump right into the app without any cumbersome signup procedure.
• No additional costs – pay once and get all updates for free!
A mood tracker holds very sensitive data - and that's why we made sure that your data is always safe!
Moodistory saves your data ONLY on your iPhone locally, so only you can access it. We do not store any of your mood data on any server and we do not share any of your mood data with any other app or website. No one but you has access to the data of your mood tracker!
Only things that are measured can be improved! Therefore, the first step in self-improvement is raising awareness and to understand - knowledge is power, self-care is key! Moodistory helps you in understanding inner problems, fears and concerns. It supports you in increasing your problem-solving skills by discovering behavioral patterns and triggers. Moodistory’s monthly and yearly view (aka “year in pixels”) illustrate your mood phases and therefore supports you in creating your own early-warning system for mood swings or bipolar phases. Once you have a better understanding of your situation, you'll automatically be able to better cope with hassle, stress, anxiety and depression! Because Moodistory establishes facts about the history of your mood, you'll feel more in control!
IT'S ABOUT YOU
Moodistory was created with you in mind. We think that self-care and keeping a mood diary is supposed to be fun,
rewarding and easy to do.
We’ve invested hundreds of hours into design & navigation to provide the best usability. But we don’t stop here! - We are committed to improving Moodistory continuously with your feedback!
If you have any questions or feedback about our mood tracker, contact us via https://moodistory.com/contact/
I have been planning to make some software that tracks my mood along with my vital signs on and off for about a year now and I am so happy I found this app. It does exactly what I want it to and even had a reminder that I set towards my “wind down” time of the day. I think the data collected from this, along with other health metrics, could have very useful implications for actionable steps to improve one’s quality of life. I was happy to pay for the app and I hope to see wide-spread adoption and use of this app! Please market as much as you can reasonably afford to and get some testimonials of people who have made changes in their life for the better with this app. 10/10 please continue to update and support 😁👍🏻
Jan 21, 2021
I wanted an application I didn’t need a subscription for to track my moods and activities. I also wanted to be able to make entries from my Apple Watch four times a day. You have a lot of flexibility for custom reminders and it’s quick to make an entry.I really liked that you can make your own color palette to match the moods. It was a nice little detail that makes a big difference. This app fit my needs perfectly. Simple and to the point. It’s really well designed in my opinion.
Jan 17, 2021
Please fix this issue so that I can use this app.
Dec 28, 2020
This app offers a really quick and easy way to catalog your moods throughout the day. It also has a really nice analysis page to break down your journal entries. I’ve been a long time pro subscriber of another journaling app, which is great, but with Moodistory I can easily track my mood history. Will be using both apps from now on. I’m very happy with this app so far.
Dec 08, 2020
In the app game, or in tech in general, I’ve never actually seen a company truly commit to customer experience / user feedback. Chris and Moodistory request and actually listen to all customer feedback and actually implement that into their app updates. This is truly incredible. Beyond that, this is a beautiful, easy to use journal app that is a steal because other apps will have you pay a monthly fee. I find that tracking my mood shows me how my mood varies and it’s all a part of consciousness. I’m big on mindfulness, and for me, this app is a great reminder that moods come and go and I don’t need to worry about a bad mood because it will pass. Lastly, I like the design and colors so much I’d buy a sweater with the logo on it. Thank you Chris and Moodistory!
Dec 16, 2020