Moon X - moon calendar in your pocket with daily tips. This application with a modern and user-friendly design
will help you learn how a lunar day affects your spheres of life.
Are you planning an important event? Do you want to know what are you expected today?
Lunar calendar is detailed description of the moon phase and lunar day on effect on a person. Moon calendar will display the moon phase and the meaning of the lunar day, positive and negative trends, give advice for every day. A
• Moon phases and lunar days, century
• Apogee / Perigee, Moonrise / Moonset
• Sunrise / Sunset
• The percentage of moonlight
• Lunar zodiac sign
• Easy day calendar and main moon phases with the choice of dates to plan your life
• Notifications with daily tips
Scientific research confirms that the phases of the moon affect the rhythm of water metabolism in living organisms, functional physiology, the cyclical nature of reproduction in the animal world, and many other processes. Various lunar phases have influence on our mood, luck and well-being.
You can always get daily advice in connection with the phases of the moon and the main spheres of life.
Categories of life spheres:
• Gardeners’ Calendar
• General recommendations
• The influence of lunar day on a person
• Moonlight haircut
With the help of our Lunar calendar you can find out everything about the moon phase and lunar day on the selected date.The lunar calendar will help you plan the optimal way of life.
Full Access subscription:
Moon X: moon calendar & phases offers an auto-renewing, monthly subscription for $2.99 with free 3-day to provide you with unlimited access to the app while you maintain an active subscription.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of renewal will be provided to you.
• Subscriptions are managed by the user. Auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription may not be canceled during an active subscription period.
• You may cancel your subscription at the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039