MP3 Audiobook Player is the easiest and most convenient app for listening to audiobooks in MP3, MP4, OPUS, OGG, FLAC, AWB, M4B, M4A formats on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
••• The app does not feature any audiobooks, but only plays your own audio files •••
The purpose of this app is to make listening to audiobooks in different formats easy and convenient!
There are lots of websites with all kinds of audiobooks dubbed by professional actors and enthusiasts. Most of such audiobooks are distributed as folders with multiple audiofiles in different formats.
I'm, the author of the app, listen to audiobooks all the time. Therefore, I did my best to make MP3 Audiobook Player a tool that has everything necessary to make this process intuitive and convenient.
• Plays audiobooks in MP3, MP4, OPUS, OGG, FLAC, AWB, M4B, M4A formats (without DRM protection).
• Adjustable playback quality (0.5x to 3.0x).
• Boost sound ( for audiobooks with low volume )
• The book cover is loaded from an image file in the book’s folder or from an embedded image from an audio file.
• Automatically saves the current playback position for all audiobooks.
• Supports CarPlay and integrations with over 50 other car models from Ford, GM, Mazda, BMW, Jaguar, Landrover and many more
• Jump to any file (can be enabled in settings).
• Supports standard headphone controls.
• Supports Apple Watch.
• Playback control from the Control Center and Block screen.
• A sleep timer with adjustable sleep periods or sleep after the end of the current chapter.
• Possibility to add/remove books through iTunes and from the computer via Wi-Fi
• Support WebDav for adding audiobooks directly from Explorer on PC or from Finder on MacOS
If you enjoy MP3 Audiobook Player, we would be glad if you consider writing a review.
I use this app literally every day. Tons of great features like audio playback speed, built in EQ, bookmarks, etc. I'd give this six stars if I could!
Jun 27, 2021
This is the best third party audiobook app available. If you download audiobooks, look no further.
Jul 27, 2021