Retooled and massively upgraded, Multi Level Parking Simulator is the ULTIMATE in parking challenges!
Your favorite elements of Multi Level Parking Simulators I and II come together for the most intense, focused and fun parking game ever designed! Race, swerve, dodge and drift like a master in your choice of speed cars, luxury cars or muscle cars!
Get ready to—
- slash through obstacles in your tuned-up, powerful hatchback!
- dart through traffic in your quick Hatchback
- cruise at insane speeds in your MASSIVE luxury sedan!
- slip into parking spots like a glove with your small but quick city car!
- drift like a pro in your specially-adapted DRIFT MUSCLE CAR!
- test your spacial skills with your VERY long luxury sedan
- look down on the little people from your kingly 4x4 SUV!
- 3 maps
- all-new game dynamics
- special drivers to help you win the most bonuses!
- one all-new car for a total of 7 outstanding cars!
All the features of the original games which made them famous:
- multiple and varied missions
- AI-powered traffic
- treacherous streets, unexpected cars and pedestrians
- customizable controls (buttons, tilt, wheel)
- multiple views, including hood-cam driver’s-eye view!
- 100% free!
Whether this is your first parking game or you’re a master of the genre, Multi Level Parking Simulator is THE version
you’re going to want.
Try it out now!
I’m around the ages where I first start to learn how to drive and get my license. I’m into learning how to drive and driving games. This game would be in my top 50. I’ve played over 100 driving games. This game I would put in my top 10 but it doesn’t meet the criteria, such as the game runs really poorly on wifi. ( I have to use my cellular for it to work properly) They game designs and graphics could use a lot of modernization, to where the cars look newer and you can edit the car, and could change the car steering wheel and jus little things like that. Then, the game rules and coin wise. The videos do not work at all everything I do it does not work. And that you have to pay for levels, that in itself, I’ve only seen one other game that worked like that and it had a even lower rating. One thing I would also like is in free world can you do a city map and to where there are different times of day and different areas to choose from. Also, instead of the camera changer in the corner could you put it closer to the shift and make it look like a inside of a car more. And final could you put a horn and blinkers. Other then that I really do like the app. I do wish you the best.!
Oct 01, 2020