Save and repost your favourite Instagram postings easily and conveniently!
- Multi repost
- Photo copyright watermarking
- Video copyright watermarking
- Download the image and video to the phone's Gallery
How to Use:
- Find a post to repost
- Touch three dots on the top-right corner on the post you want to repost
- Select "Copy Link"
- Open Easy Repost app, and see the posting is copied to the list
- Touch the copied posting
- Choose the watermark style for adding copyright, and press the "Regram" button on the bottom-right corner.
- Wait until the image processing is finished. The caption will be copied to clipboard automatically.
- Select "Repost now"
- When the sharing popup shows, select "Copy to Instagram" from the list. If you can't find it, scroll to the right and select the three dots then you will be able to find it.
- Optionally, you could just save to gallery and post it on Instagram directly. The caption will remain in the clipboard either way.
- Select "Feed" or "Stories" whichever you want.
- For the text box, long-press and paste the text that's pre-copied to the clipboard.
You can repost a single image, multiple images, videos, and combination of images and videos quite easily. The UI is intuitive so please follow the instruction carefully.
- Change font style and size
- Change colors and transparency
- Change position and the rotation
- Change the border style to rectangular or round
- Requires storage permission to store the processed image and video
- Requires camera permission to process and merge the video watermarking
Thank you for using Easy Repost!