Find & Game any music artist or band you like and if Apple Music has at least 6 previews of their songs, a music game level will be created for you to play.
Pair up 6 songs out of 12 music cards that will appear by listening to them and guess all of them to finish the game level. The faster you are and the less mistakes you make, the higher your score and bonuses will be.
To make it not easy to recognize the same song, Music Match splits the song preview into two parts, so that a player must know the song to recognize and pair it quickly. This app challenges your brain in knowledge of the same songs where every game is original with a different mix of songs.
How well do you know your favourite music?
Play Music Match to find out!
- Find and Game any music artists (every game is original)
- Collect, Attack and Beat Top Scores
- Notifications about attacks and lost records
- Time bonuses and combos
- Play Featured Artists to earn free Beat Coins
- Dynamic background of album covers from your last games
- Share custom Score Card with your nickname
- Leaderboard charts with Play Game buttons
- Quick access to albums in Apple Music
- Battle of Countries chart
- Earn Beat Coins from attacks to your Top Scores
- Bet Beat Coins to your games to win higher records
- Players Profiles with stats and world records
- Game Center to sync your progress across all your devices
- Level Up with your score progress
- Tap cover to listen all game songs from Score Card
- Purchase Beat Coins for your fast games bets without waiting
For best experience play with headphones and fast internet connection.
For bold font lovers, set Bold Text in iOS settings.
For catching info about Special Score Events, please turn on app notifications.
Purchased Beat Coins are not shown on your public profile and on the public charts. Public visible Beat Coins are from: unsuccessful attacks to your Top Scores + Level Up rewards + played Featured Artists. Best way to earn Beat Coins is to win and keep lots of Top Scores, share them with your friends to play them and all unsuccessful attacks to your Top Scores earn you Beat Coins.
How many Top Scores you can win and keep?
Show us who is an expert on music here :)
"Music Match is fun for anyone of any age. It’s a great way to get some entertainment, testing your brain while listening to your favorites. If you head over to the Battle Of Countries screen, you’ll see all the players from different countries, the scores and in how many games the country has scored in. This kind of takes the game to a higher, almost Olympic level, if you wish."