My Contacts Backup Pro is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send it to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just an email client.
* Edit contacts (update, delete, add) using Wi-Fi Manager option via browser on your computer.
* Save vCard (VCF) backup file to your computer or upload from your computer via Wi-Fi Manager feature.
* In App vCard Restore
* Dropbox Support
* Remove identical or duplicate contacts.
* Export your contacts in the form of multiple vCard files.
* Save backup file to your computer via iTunes File Sharing feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* No ads.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to sees if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or save backup file to your computer via Wi-Fi Download option..
استخدمة من سنين برامج ممتاز
Sep 13, 2021
This does not work. There is nothing in the Backup, only one empty card file with only the name of the Contact. I need a backup that I can email to Windows 10 and view to verify that everything is there and print it out to review and mark for change/delete.
Sep 09, 2021
Review is for v2.2.3 of MCBACKUPPRO. In the vCard (vcf file format) the output is not in alphabetical orderr. I prefer another app without this problem. Otherwise It works fine, it extracts all contacts with all fields, and the output file may be emailed as an attachment suitable for importing into …
Sep 18, 2021
Have been using this app for several years now. Love the flexibility, ease of use and reliability! Kudos to the dev team!
Sep 18, 2021