"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
I will change this to 5-Stars once I hear from Support and they explain how to delete multiple old contacts easily, instead of being forced to go through old contacts one by one and having to delete them. (This would take days for me to do.) I only downloaded this app because it promised/advertised that it could do what I mentioned above, but I cannot figure out how to do that.
Aug 27, 2020
Contacts not downloading
Oct 01, 2020
Sep 22, 2020
I have close to 3,000 contacts, but when I download the file, only one random contact is included. How do I fix this issue?
Sep 16, 2020
Didn’t work at all. Tried three times with two different email accounts, but never got any email much less the vCard file. Quickly used a different app to backup, Airdrop the file (MUCH better option) and all 116 contacts were imported in seconds.
Sep 21, 2020