As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
Love it. Way more consistency in terms of accurate macro nutrition within database. Has all the options that fit pal charges a monthly rate for. Versatile, user friendly. Helped me to lose over 50lbs!!
Jul 19, 2021
I have tried unsubscribing for the past few months. Can never get a call back or email back and can never get ahold of anyone.
Jul 17, 2021
Love that I can add my own recipes! Plus so many foods already in there!
Jul 17, 2021
This app has everything I want- the ability to control my macros, track water, and tracker other nutrients (fiber and sugar) without focusing on calories. However, the search is AWFUL. I feel like I have to enter each food manually- even basic produce! I will search “watermelon” and be given 300 res…
Jul 15, 2021
App really has improved my consistency with staying on track with my macros!
Jul 21, 2021