Capture your world in PANTONE Color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE Colors with your Creative Cloud® account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE Colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides and color systems
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images on your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio features external sources of content to pull in the inspiring, colorful work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs and images organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
I tried multiple times to open this app, and it was stuck on the loading screen. Ended up deleting it without ever using it.
Apr 24, 2021
Worthless app. After subscribing you can’t search the colors. It’s a joke.
Apr 18, 2021
Don’t bother downloading. It’s been broken for, according to reviews, 4 whole months and it’s not been fixed. I’ve seen that you can maybe get it to work with location services, but that’s a hostile user experience so honestly f this app.
Apr 26, 2021
Why is Apple allowing this app which does not function in the app store??!?I suppose this is the new norm, buy one of their phones, have to pay for the cables to charge and use it, have to pay for the cube to charge and use it, have to pay for the dongles to have normal functionality to use it and then you pay for apps that dont work on it and never get a developer response to address the non functioning app issues just keep depositing those user checks!Great job.[Previous review] Why will this app not open passed the blue screen that states its taking longer than expected to open? We paid for this and now its not working. We want a fn refund!
Apr 17, 2021
This app (purchased and updated) doesn’t include up to date information from Pantone website, color of the year shows for 2020 and not 2021, I expect a value for my purchase!
Apr 15, 2021