With NeuroNation scientific brain training you bring your brain day by day on trot. Whether it's weaker memory, dwindling concentration or thinking too slowly - only 15 minutes of training a day can make problems disappear and give your brain new momentum. Join the worldwide community of over 15 million members and treat yourself to a piece of science - right in your pocket.
Why doing brain training with Neuronation?
- OUTSTANDING EFFECTIVENESS: NeuroNation's brain training has been awarded the AOK Leonardo Health Prize for Digital Prevention sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Health.
- DIFFERENT EFFECTS: Various studies have repeatedly proven this: With brain training, you can improve your memory, noticeably reduce stress and the resulting risk of depression, increase your thinking speed and concentration and even reduce the risk of dementia by up to 48%.
- PERSONALIZATION: NeuroNation performs a comprehensive analysis of your strengths and potentials and creates a personal training plan for you that exactly meets your needs.
- CHANGE AND BALANCE: With more than 20 exercises on 250 levels you get a varied and motivating training for a balanced promotion of your brain.
- SCIENTIFIC BASIS: In a study conducted by NeuroNation together with the Department of General Psychology at Freie Universität Berlin, the effectiveness of NeuroNation memory training was proven.
- DETAILED PROGRESS ANALYSIS: Thanks to many years of experience and many millions of users, we can give you the opportunity to follow your progress closely and interpret it correctly according to your comparison group.
- FUN AND MOTIVATION: Get together with friends, compare your results, train for a race and blast the old boundaries of your brain together.
- AND MUCH MORE: Already 15,000,000 members worldwide train your brain with NeuroNation. Join our community and convince yourself of the brain training of the latest generation.
- Comprehensive training program with more than 20 motivating exercises
- Full personalization according to your wishes, strengths and potentials
- Regular publication of new exercises and courses
- Comprehensive customer support and quick help with questions
Download the app now and stay fit - for the rest of your life!
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/neuronation
BE OUR FAN: facebook.com/neuronation
PRICING AND TERMS OF CONDITIONS
NeuroNation Premium Membership is available via the following subscription plans:
3 months from 41.99 USD* (13.99 USD*/month)
12 months from 83.99 USD* ( 6.99 USD*/month)
*Prices displayed are in USD. Actual charges might be converted to your local exchange currency depending on your country of residence.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your Premium Membership (subscription)
automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. Further details concerning your account can be modified via your account.
The protection of your data is very important to us. We will never disclose information to third parties and will always treat your data with the strictest confidence.
This app with no doubt is amazing. However, each time I update it, more and more games are getting premium. Now it’s practically impossible to use it for free. That’s frustrating. I hope the developers change their strategies because now it seems that the only thing they are looking for is to get the users to pay for premium. That’s not cool. that’s not neuronation.
Oct 17, 2020
This app is excellent for an everyday brain workout; I uploaded the app quite a few years ago just for that. However, five years ago, I had a concussion an this app became part of my therapy for recovery. My doctor was impressed with the app and added it as part of my therapy.
Oct 21, 2020
Thank you for this app it has really helped me focus way more the more I use it and it’s just a fun way to exercise your brain and entertain yourself without realizing it 😄
Oct 14, 2020
A lot of games to improve focus.
Oct 18, 2020
I have a traumatic brain injury and being able to do well on these makes me more confident in this new person I have become.
Oct 15, 2020