Never have I Ever is a drinking game, created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to drink to start their night.
Game can be played offline, without WIFI, and it consists of a bunch of cards you read to your friends.
We made this game because you and your friends are boring and you can’t come up with funny stuff that gets you drunk yourself.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 1100+ Cards
- 8 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
- Hating your friends in the end
- Public embarrassment and disappointment
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
- Gather at least 1 friend (if you have any)
- Read the cards out loud
- If you have done what the card says you drink
- If you're the only one from the group who drinks then reward your group of friends with a story
"Now I know all of my friends are horrible human beings and I can't look them in the eye but it was fun so I guess it was worth it"
The most amazing way to start your night. Did you know the games can be sexy? Yes they can, and yes this one is
Never Have I Ever Dirty & Evil Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
I love this game. It’s fun and makes sleepovers so much fun. I appreciate this game. Thanks so much!
Sep 25, 2020
Oct 09, 2020
I love this
Sep 08, 2020
This app is phenomenal
Sep 12, 2020