Noco Calories is the calories and glycemic load tracker. Using this app you can plan your diet according to the physical activity. Based on your data the app calculates daily calorie rate you need to achieve the goal weight. Additionally you can track glycemic load and nutrient balance of your diet that is really important for understanding what kind of food you need. The app is equally suitable for those who want to lose weight and those who want to gain one.
Before buying the app we recommend to try its web version FOR FREE to get acquainted with main features and product database. This will help you to understand how suitable it is for your needs. Web version is available on the Facebook by link https://apps.facebook.com/nococalories (since it requires a flash player, please use your computer).
1. Large database of products by categories.
2. Search function to find your food items quickly.
3. The ability to add new and edit existing products and physical activities.
4. "Recently used products" function keeps your favorite (frequently used) foods in one place for quick access.
5. Mealtimes support (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.). Multiple mealtimes support - specially for food combining diet's followers.
6. Choice of servings (grams, ounces, glasses, spoons).
7. Practical charting of your diet data.
8. Keeping the dynamic of your weight and body proportions.
9. Sync / sharing data:
- with Noco Calories web app;
- between devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad) via iCloud;
- with Health app.
10. Support of both metric (kg/g, cm) and US (lb/oz, in) measurement systems.
11. The ability to set up appearance (light/dark).
12. Works without Internet connection.