- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
Loved this app at first, seriously it WAS 5 stars! Then about a year ago the lag and skipping began when writing and scrolling, to the point where it became impossible to write notes effectively during meetings because of the lag/delay. 1 month ago I removed as many old notes as possible thinking that might help; no improvement. Last week I decided to reinstall the app to see if that would solve the problem; I deleted the app but could not reinstall WITHOUT having top purchase the app again; WTH? Ok, I saw there were app upgrades 2 months ago, so I went ahead I paid for the app a second time, downloaded, and NO; still lagging and skipping when waiting and paging. App developers, you guys need a fix for this! And, there is no reasonable way to get ahold of you unless it’s through the App Store “Write a Review”. So, reply to me please with a solution that will NOT cost me more money, and I will happily reply with a 5 star rating.
Apr 28, 2021
This used to be my favorite app I had downloaded, but since I updated my software to iPadOS 14.4 it has been glitchy and slow (even though the rest of my apps function the same speed they always have). Writing with my 1st gen Apple Pencil or scrolling with either the stylus or my finger works, but the response freezes every half second or so and it’s very disorienting and makes the app hard to use anymore.
May 04, 2021
This app is unusable due to Pencil lag. It is only a few milliseconds of delay but noticeable to point of being jarring. Native Notepad app doesn’t have this issue and neither does MS One Note. I wish you all will fix this. It was once a great app.
Apr 20, 2021
When I was in school I usurped this app for note taking. It is no longer useable for that, I can barely write my name on the screen anymore. It’s also really hard to search for files by name, sometimes they don’t show up even if you type in the name exactly.
Apr 13, 2021
I love this app but the lag really brings it down
Apr 21, 2021