Nozbe – organize your work and get everything done!
Join over 500,000 professionals using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Get your projects done on time and stay organized. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system.
YOUR ULTIMATE TO-DO LIST AND TASK MANAGER
• Easily add 'to-do's and tasks on the go – with Siri, through e-mail and more
• Access your tasks from anywhere – install Nozbe on all your devices, including Apple Watch
• Manage your priorities – add deadlines, time needed and categories
• Run your projects efficiently – keep all tasks, comments and files in one place, manage projects, and use labels
• Never miss a thing thanks to reminders and calendar integrations
• Use templates and repeat tasks to automate things and save your time
• Work offline and have your data synchronized once you're back online
NOZBE Subscriptions (monthly or yearly):
• NOZBE FREE – The full version of the app with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data. Available after 30
days of the Nozbe Trial. Exclusively for single-user accounts.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically, renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 2 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
The only complete notes I can go to on my watch
Aug 28, 2020
I have loved using Nozbe for a while, but ever since Nozbe Teams was released, it seems like Nozbe Personal is on the back burner. I still use it every day, so the fact that it’s been a month since the iOS was updated and my app has crashed every time I get to go to Priority or Inbox in that time is inexcusable. Can’t wait for this to get fixed. Once it does, this is will again be a 5-star app.
Oct 19, 2020
I started a new job that used Nozbe and had to login as a new team member. We had three spots left on our plan so we weren’t over the limit for users. Nozbe kept saying my trial was about to expire but I was part of a paid plan so I didn’t understand why it was saying that. The only way to reach out to Nozbe is through their “contact us” feature which I did, repeatedly, and never got a response. My trial is now expired and I can’t access my stuff for work and no one at my small business is particularly tech savvy nor do we have time to track down unresponsive tech help for an app that keeps harassing me to upgrade when we already have a paid plan. We are going to drop Nozbe and use Trello instead. We’ve wasted a lot of time and money on this glitchy frustrating software.
Sep 18, 2020