Buy the only Official Highway Code and Hazard Perception app bundle now for only £5.99 – saving you 99p!
This bundle includes the OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) Hazard Perception Practice app and the Official Highway Code 2015 edition app. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests. This convenient bundle will give you 14 interactive hazard perception video clips for you to practise, giving you the opportunity to see how the hazard perception test works and develop your skills. It’s also suitable for every category of learner; car drivers, LGV and PCV drivers, motorcyclists and trainee driving instructors. The Highway Code app gives you all the latest rules of the road to help you continue driving safely.
6 reasons to download the Highway Code app:
1. READ – read and search the complete contents of The Official Highway Code
2. LEARN – track your progress as you read, and check what you’ve learnt with a quick test at the end of each section
3. TRAFFIC SIGNS – browse signs or use the interactive sign matcher to find signs and road markings
4. QUIZZES – take Highway Code and traffic sign quizzes – a fun way to make sure your knowledge is up-to-date
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features including a stopping distance calculator, metric converter and videos
6. FOR EVERYONE – the Highway Code is for all road users, including car, van, lorry, bus, tractor drivers, motorbike, bicycle and horse riders, and pedestrians
Key Features of the Hazard Perception Practice app:
• From the people who set the tests – who better to learn from?
• Know what to expect – watch the official DVSA video, which introduces and explains the hazard perception part of the theory test
• Official practice clips – includes 14 official interactive DVSA practice hazard perception video clips showing a wide variety of environments and road conditions. Tap the screen when you see a hazard developing, then receive a score for each clip to see how you’ve done. Review your performance and see how the clip is scored, with useful tips to help improve your skills. The app clearly tracks your progress so you know when you’re ready to pass!
These apps are optimised for iPhone, iPod touch and iPads.