Intelligently designed and updated for iOS13 - All the essential Australian weather information from the Bureau of Meteorology - presented quickly, clearly and elegantly - plus powerful and unique new features!
► Forecasts - so you know what to expect for the week ahead, in beautifully colourful, clear and readable presentation
► Current Weather - so you know what is happening now (for ALL your nearby locations)
► Animated Radar - so you know where it is raining, and whether it is heading your way (with animated radar image loops), also now fully zoomable, with crosshairs centred on your own location
► Tide data and graphs
- For hundreds of primary and secondary tide sites around Australia
► Widget on the Notifications screen - with 3 in-app options for forecast format - brief text, long text, graphical
► Watch app with complications (NB - any customisation of complications options require in-app purchase)
► Further details...
- 7 day forecasts for more than 500 official forecast locations
- Detailed local observations for more than 800 locations, typically updated every 10 mins
- Each forecast location includes up to 10 nearest official observation locations, accessible by side-scrolling action.
- National satellite cloud image loops
- National radar image loops
- 50+ rain radar locations around Australia
These more advanced features are available via additional in-app purchases. The app offers monthly and yearly fixed term (non auto-renewing) subscriptions, as well as an annual auto-repeating option which includes a free one month trial.
► Recent Weather - graphs and tabulations of most recent 72hrs (3 days) of weather history
► Push Notifications
- App badging with current temp, forecast max, warnings
- Local warnings alerts
- NEW and UNIQUE to this app - Weather Alarms!!!
- For example when the temperature crosses any threshold, like 35C
- Or the windspeed, or amount of rain, or humidity level, etc...
► Lots More Features (just some of many..!)
- Graphs and tabulations of weather observations history over past 3 days
- Rainfall forecast maps for up to 4 days ahead
- Weather maps showing national capitals forecasts, synoptic forecasts, local observations, detailed colour-coded regional observed temperatures, capital city observations and synoptic history
- Synoptic history maps and forecast maps
- Option to preload radar images for faster access
- Ability to select various configurations of watch complications.
ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASES:
- Monthly and Yearly fixed term (non-repeating) subscriptions are available, as well as an option for an auto-renewing Yearly subscription which includes a free introductory one month trial.
- Fixed term subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions will commence at the end of the free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off beforehand.
- Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- This application contains weather data *only* for Australian locations. It is offered to overseas users only for those who want to keep an eye on Australian weather.
- Your feedback is welcomed, and the application includes an email link on its About screen for that purpose (firstname.lastname@example.org)