PalpationMapp is an easy-to-navigate visual guide to identifying and palpating 91 essential muscles. Acclaimed author of Trail Guide to the Body, Andrew Biel provides clear instructions that will build your confidence as you practice palpating with precision.
With PalpationMapp, students and practitioners in the manual therapy professionals deepen their understanding of the musculoskeletal system and master their palpation skills.
Features of this app include:
• 91 essential muscles presented in a HD quality video format
• 200 beautiful overlay images from the Trail Guide to the Body textbook depict underlying anatomy during palpation
• Check-it box, for nearly every muscle, which helps the user confirm the location of the muscle being palpated
This app teaches the user to:
• Identify key bony landmarks
• Identify and engage muscles
• Palpate and get a sense of fiber direction
• Differentiate muscles from adjacent structures
• Shorten and lengthen muscles
Menu-guided navigation to individual palpation clips within the app is a breeze. PalpationMapp is a convenient,
at-your-fingertips educational tool that will take you further on the path to mastery of palpation.
Excellent app for understanding and applying anatomy in massage therapy!
Apr 03, 2021