Patient Access connects you to healthcare services when you need them most. Book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and explore your local pharmacy services.
NEW: You can now create a Patient Access account without linking to your UK GP practice and enjoy the following features:
• If you’re feeling under the weather, search for symptoms and find patient information articles
• Self-refer to NHS services such as talking therapies, sexual health, antenatal care and drug and alcohol addiction services
• Choose from over 30 services provided by your local community pharmacy and book in the app
• Access and read medical advice and healthy living tips from the experts
• Sign in quickly, easily and securely with Touch or Face ID
• Swiftly check if you can link to your GP
If you are able to link your Patient Access account to your GP practice, you can also get access to the following features where they are made available by your practice:
• Book face-to-face or remote online appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you
• Request repeat prescriptions online, with convenient delivery to your preferred pharmacy
• View your medical record, including test results, immunisations and allergies
• Securely share your medical record with healthcare professionals of your choosing, without the need to contact your practice
• Look after your loved ones and act on their behalf to book appointments and repeat prescriptions
• Message your GP directly from within Patient Access at home or on the move
• Where your practice has enabled it, book a remote video consultation with your GP, nurse or clinician
You must be a registered patient at a participating practice to use the GP-linked features in Patient Access.
Having already input my correct username and password AND confirmed both with Face ID, I’m then asked to do maths with my memorable word, which almost never works even though I correctly enter the information as I’ve written it down. This app used to be so helpful but ever since they’ve added their memorable word puzzle at every login it’s become almost impossible to get my medication ordered, let alone anything else. I’ll be looking for an alternative app to use.
Feb 13, 2021