It is a time for an endless adventure – pretend-play the fairy tales you love or create new ones! Enter Pepi Wonder World and meet all-time favorite characters: knights, princesses, dragons, gnomes, unicorns, pirates, trolls, and other cute, fantastic, and funky characters!
PEPI WONDER WORLD IS:
• Kings Castle – a medieval castle with its own dungeons, stables, kitchen, armory, throne room, and many secrets! Fans of medieval folk tales will find their beloved characters here. Dress up your princesses and knights, cook royal dishes, and feast!
• A Dwarf Mountain – inspired by famous fantasy tales. This island hosts Dragon’s Treasure Cave, Princess Tower, Magical Garden, and Gnomish mines. Grow magical plants, craft gems, and golems!
• Witch House – Spooky Island where Halloween is happening every day! Create your own musical performances, dress-up cute witches, and create spooky monsters!
• Dragon Playground – A magical Skyland just above the clouds is a perfect place for Dragons! Visit dragon land create your own kid-friendly dragons, recharge their superpowers, and build draconic houses!
• Sky Sailor Village – Loosely inspired by Norse mythology, this Island represents a nation of crafty adventurers, pilots, sailors, and farmers. Enjoy peaceful village life, or jump into adventures – create your own skyships and fend off nasty pirates!
CREATIVITY AND INSPIRATION
Pepi Wonder World has over a dozen interactive scenes that inspire creativity in storytelling. While traveling through Islands kids may discover areas like playgrounds, kitchens and rock stages to create dynamic mini-scenes with dozens of characters. Huge variety of clothing items and accessories allow full character customization and if that’s not enough be sure to visit an enchantment lab at the Witch House! Mix crazy and spooky ingredients, brew potions and create your own gang of tiny monsters!
Want to go big? No problem! Visit Dragon Playground where you can create and magically imbue your very own dragons! Play and ride your creations and when everyone get’s tired, get some sleep in highly customizable and cute draconic houses!
THE IMPORTANCE OF PRETEND PLAY
We at Pepi Play believe in the fundamental importance of moderated play. While we craft entertaining and cheerful apps for toddlers and kids, we always encourage parents to participate in the play. We intentionally limit tutorial information and completely avoid setting any goals for kids, to spark curiosity, and inspire exploration. Pretend play games help to develop social, emotional, and thinking skills, expand vocabulary and put imagination into overdrive. All these effects are strengthened when playing together with your child. Pepi Wonder World supports multitouch features making it easy to join your child in play.
•100+ characters: knights, princesses, unicorns, fairies, gnomes, dragons, pirates, sky sailors, and many more!
•Create your own characters, monsters, and dragons, build ships and houses!
•Lots of animations and sounds — use musical instruments, craft magic items, cook royal food, create jewels, shoot bows and catapults!
•Find the hidden keys, spell books, and jewels. Explore secret rooms to find even more toys to play with!
•Sail a boat to carry characters and items between islands.
•Play together — our pretend play game supports multitouch functionality for family playtime.
•Create, role play, and record your own fairy tale stories! (Only available on devices with iOS11 or later).
I understand that when you make a game you want to make profit off of it or more profit then what you already have, but you make the game very boring by only giving us three places to be and half the rooms are locked. I hope you at least consider opening up the three places completely.Or at least- open one island completely. Please.
Jan 09, 2021
Jan 03, 2021
I gave y’all 1 star because y’all too the add watching thing off
Jan 02, 2021
It is so much fun you get to do what ever you want
Jan 07, 2021
There is a error with the boat when you put the characters on the boat they don’t arrive on the other side please fix this
Jan 06, 2021