Gain strength, build muscle, and lose fat using this app. This app is a strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. It will let you know how much weight you need to lift, how much you need to rest, and how to progress. Forget the calculations, the spreadsheets, the notepads and concentrate on lifting and let the app do the thinking!
Select from the following great strength training programs:
- GreySkull LP
- StrongLifts 5x5
- nSuns 531 LP variations
- Wendler 5/3/1 variations including Building the Monolith
- Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 Novice Program
- Lvysaurs 4-4-8
- Madcow 5x5 Training Program
- Pull push legs
- Texas Method
- Metallicdpas PPL
- Reddit BWF Recommended Routine
- r/Fitness Basic Beginner Routine
Or create your own program.
- Free download.
- Integrates many workout programs including StrongLifts, Starting Strength, GreySkull LP, Push pull legs, Wendler 531, and many more coming soon.
- Records weights, sets, and reps.
- See your progress in graphs.
- Know which exercises you need to perform with the associated weights, sets, and reps.
- Auto increment weight for each workout.
- Auto deload/repeat on failure.
- Kg/Lb - switch anytime.
- Exercise descriptions
- Backup and restore using cloud.
- Apple Heath compatible: sync workouts, body-weight, and calories burned.
- Make your own workout program (only 3 edits allowed).
- Dark theme
- Make your own workout programs
- Warm up sets.
- Make your own warm-up scheme.
- Edit any built-in workout training program.
This is a one time fee to unlock all the features. For life! Say bye to subscriptions.
Integration with HealthKit: The app uses HealthKit to read the body-weight so that you don't have to manually enter it. And once completing the workout, the app syncs the workout, body-weight, and the estimated calories burned.
If you have any suggestions to improve this app, we'd love to hear from you. Just contact us using the last tab.
Continues to be well developed. Hope it lasts!
Jan 11, 2021
Best template app I’ve found. The ability to edit/customize is great too. Been using it for over a year and swear by it. The one time 15$ for the premium features is quite reasonable given the quantity of prebuilt plans and Value offered for free.
Jan 09, 2021
I really like this app for strength programs- good layout for setting up programs and logging your sets, reasonably priced, and support has been responsive so far. If you are looking for tracking, auto progression and something straightforward, this is it!
Feb 20, 2021
Absolute best weight/strength training app. Used it on Android and iOS and I love it. Recommend it to everyone interested in weight training.
Dec 19, 2020
Includes some great routines that are easy to tailor, or build your own once your ready. Updates just keep making it better. The timer between sets was a great update. Definitely worth purchasing, I use it with every workout.
Jan 18, 2021