Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow’s as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Pillow has been featured multiple times on the press: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking app for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph and
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session trends.
- Heart rate analysis requires Apple Watch)
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording.
- Smart audio recording algorithm discards noise.
*This feature is not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts.
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY AND SLEEP TRENDS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews.
BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
3 NAP MODES
- Powernap, recovery and full cycle nap
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm.
- Sleep aid melodies and soundscapes.
- Unlimited sleep history
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Listen to your sound recordings
- 3 napmodes
- Access to all wake-up melodies & sleep aid sounds
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Runkeeper integration
- Database export in CSV format
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 21 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
On weekends or holidays I don't need an alarm. It forces me to select a time. Can you give the option of no alarm and make it default for weekends and let us override?
Nov 22, 2020
Pillow seems to do a good job monitoring sleep through a combination of iPhone and Apple Watch features. The app UI is unintuitive though, especially getting to the sleep report screen. It took me a long time to figure out that it’s a swipe-left action, and even now that I know, it only works about 25% of the time. I don’t know why it needs such a huge time interface on the default screen, couldn’t they have spared a little space for clear navigation?
Nov 25, 2020
Seems like a cool app. Don’t know how accurate it is... Easy enough to navigate. I like it but I’m not willing to pay for more function.Will not sync with my iphone 11🥵🥵🥵get what you pay for😡
Nov 23, 2020
I’ve had this app for quiet a while and I have to say you guys gotta improve. The auto-detection of sleep is where it loses out. My sleep I’d rarely accurate. IfI correct it, it shows that I was awake in bed for the time I added. It shows that I was awake for about half hr every 2-3 hours. I don’t mind paying for in app purchases but you guys didn’t get the basics right! I’ll try this out for another week.
Nov 25, 2020
After the iOS 14 update I noticed a tiny light stays on all night long. Is there any way to turn this off!?! I mostly love this app, but I really hope there is a way to turn off this light as it shines right into my eyes all night and I need complete dark when I sleep.
Nov 24, 2020