(ONE-TIME purchase, no further in-app purchases or continuing fees / tricks. Is used by many poker pros/coaches, see our website for their links, videos, blogs.)
Take your game to the next level with the PokerCruncher advanced odds apps (4 iPhone apps, save ~30%, like getting the Teacher and Quizzer apps for free).
Please see our rebuttal to Rfsignal’s U.S. App Store review at the bottom of this page.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement for many years.
*** Tutorial and videos on our website ***
"Although there are a ton of poker iPhone applications available in the iTunes store, none are focused on actually
making the user a better poker player. Enter applications developed by PokerCruncher …”
Apps in this bundle:
1) PokerCruncher - Advanced - iPhone
* The App Store’s top Texas Hold’em odds calculator.
* An advanced professional-level hand ranges and flop texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
* Completely general, fully general hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop, flop texture analysis, many stats, save/load and export/import, Tutorial, videos.
2) Tournament Cruncher (ICM)
* An advanced poker tournament calculator, analyzer & dealmaker to give you an edge in tournaments.
* ICM and ChipChop calculators, final table chop dealmaker, M & Q ratios, bubble factor, push/call/fold ICM decision analyzers.
3) Poker Odds Teacher
* Learn how to estimate the odds for just about any Texas Hold’em scenario in your head in real time.
4) Hold’em Odds Quizzer
* Take challenging odds tests to improve your understanding of Texas Hold’em odds.
Start using the PokerCruncher advanced odds apps today to improve your game and your results!
*** NOTE ***
All of the apps in this bundle are iPhone apps, but they can be run on both iPhone and iPad.
The iPad-specific version of PokerCruncher is sold separately.
PokerCruncher: iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches, and on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread.
(See our website.)
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong free app update history over many years.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Re. Rfsignal’s review on the U.S. App Store:
1) No, PokerCruncher can’t be found for free online. Lesser odds calculators on lesser operating systems and devices can be found for free online, but having PokerCruncher as a native app on your Apple device is a much better and more powerful experience. A program similar to PokerCruncher, that does flop texture analysis against a hand range, on a desktop OS, costs much more. PokerCruncher is a bargain.
2) Re. OddsQuizzer, no, this app doesn’t always assume you know the other player’s hand. This app also has questions with hand ranges (Rfsignal, guess you didn’t see these). And anyway, in poker we need to know the odds for both specific hand situations and hand range situations. Specific hand situations (like AJ vs. QQ pre-flop, or FlushDraw vs. TopPair on the flop) are the building blocks that we can use to put together and estimate the odds for more complex hand range situations.
We’re a little surprised that some people don’t see the value in knowing the odds for specific hand situations. These people don’t “get” how to use poker odds. That’s good news for the rest of us; we need people who don’t “get it” in our games. Our apps focus on both specific hand situations and hand range situations.
These are advanced odds apps. To learn how to use them to improve your game, please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial
and videos on our website. Thanks and best of luck.
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC