Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in
between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Set any colors separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
Apple Watch support would be a really cool feature to have. Other than that I love using this app for school
Jun 03, 2021
I’ve used this app for years, but I’ve always hoped they’d make a watch version. The existing pomodoro apps for Apple Watch don’t have as good of a work flow as Focus Keeper. If it was a pro feature I’d pay for it in a heartbeat.
May 31, 2021
What the heck is going on with the notifications? I pause my session, but they keep updating as if I hadn’t. I CLOSE THE APP, and they continue, even as I sleep. I finally had to turn off my notifications for the app altogether, which takes away some functionality since I now need to keep it open to…
May 24, 2021
If you scroll down to the privacy page, you can see this app collects a ton of data for the purposes of advertising and such. This data is likely sold to other companies. After paying for pro, I don’t feel like I should have my data collected in this way. Stats don’t sync either. Pick a timer with a…
Jun 09, 2021
I love this app and paid for the full version. It’s simple and keeps me productive. It even has graphs to show how much you’ve studied in the past week compared to the last month etc. it definitely keeps me motivated. However, I hope the developers consider adding a button the tracks the different s…
Jun 05, 2021