"World-class photography app"
"The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot"
"if you can name it, chances are ProShot has it"
/// CAMERA FEATURES ///
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch intensity, and white balance
• Shoot RAW (DNG)
• Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
• Full-res Burst and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls
• Light Painting mode with two submodes
• Portrait mode support
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments
• Auto MAX ISO and Shutter options
• Manual focus assist
• Front-facing camera with full manual controls
• Zoom with just one finger, up to 10X
• Fully featured Camera Roll with EXIF metadata, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
• Grid overlay
• Customizable accent color
• Most innovative camera UI ever created
/// VIDEO FEATURES ///
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control
• Record video in any mode (Auto, P, M, C1, or C2)
• 4K Video (on supported devices) up to 80Mb/s
• 4K Timelapse (on supported devices)
• Adjustable resolution and frame rate
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Real-time audio levels meter
• Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Capture still frames during video recording
• Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot's got your back.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 14 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Strange bug returns in latest build which - upon opening the app - raises the iPhone volume control to halfway when iPhone has volume level set to its lowest level (muted speakers). Please fix, thanks.
Oct 10, 2020
Back to black screen before crash on open, last seven updates on iPad :-(... Have deleted and re-downloaded many times. Any other camera app works fine. Currently using ProCamxl. Would rather go back to ProShot. Was the best I tried.
Aug 31, 2020
I used to trust this as my default camera app. However, now, when I used in on my Xs, it is very unreliable. If I take multiple images in short succession, the earlier ones don’t get saved. I find I only have one or two shots for what was going to be a pano to stitch in Lightroom. It also is not happen when switching from portrait to landscape with me often having to close the app by swiping from the side of the screen rather than the bottom. One thing it has never done is capture raw with the zoom lens but I assume there is a reason for that. It only allows jpegs for that. I hope the bugs can be worked out because this used to be something I relied on and I would like to go back to it.
Oct 17, 2020
Aug 24, 2020
Back to black screen before crash on open, All updates since 6.x on iPad :-(... Have deleted and re-downloaded many times. Any other camera app works fine. Currently using ProCamxl. Would rather go back to ProShot. Was the best I tried.
Oct 03, 2020