PulseInto helps you measure your pulse (heart rate) using your phone camera, learn how the numbers relate to your general wellness.
* Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.);
*Real time pulse graph;
*Fast and accurate measurement. You can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere.
App provides daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups. In just a few minutes a day, you can build muscles and keep fitness at home without having to go to the gym. No equipment or coach needed, all exercises can be performed with just your body weight.
The app has workouts for your abs, chest, legs, arms and butt as well as full body workouts. All the workouts are designed by experts. None of them need equipment, so there's no need to go to the gym. Even though it just takes a few minutes a day, it can effectively tone your muscles and help you get six pack abs at home.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, we’ve got you covered with a variety of exercise sets for at-home or at-the-gym sessions, with zero equipment or a full gym. Even if you’ve never tried to work out in your life, our simple and clear instructions will help prevent injuries and get you accustomed with a fitness world in record time
Everyone can find something they like, whether it’s to get your blood pumping or wind down after a long day.
1. Don't press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading;
2. After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph;
3. If your fingers are wet or too cold the app will not work;
4. For best results, hold your finger still for 30 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
You can upgrade your version to premium membership:
Subscription is 12 months/1 week.
- Subscription is $89.99 USD per 12 month/$7.99 USD per 1 week.
- Promo subscription is $49.99 USD per 12 month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
App is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. App is not a clinical pulse oximeter.
At a time when my pulse is 55 and I’m lying still, the app is reporting 120.
Jan 09, 2021
It does NOT work! Waste of a download!
Nov 09, 2020
! THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM ¡ I bought it and felt disappointed it only shows your heart beat which you can look at for free in other apps which is free , my money is literally gone .
Nov 04, 2020
Do not accept a free trial offer from this app. First of all it didn’t do what it advertised in the ad I saw. It only reads your pulse, it does not take your temp or your blood pressure, which was what the video showed it doing. Worst of all I signed up for a free week trial subscription, and it charged me for an entire year! Took $90+ out of my checking account and caused me to overdraft. Apple did refund my money, but of course it’s taking its time posting to my account, and now I have an overdraft fee...
Dec 07, 2020
I thought this app could take your blood pressure but it only takes your pulse. There are cheaper apps for this functionality. If it could take a blood pressure reading, that would be worth the annual cost.
Jan 08, 2021