Welcome to the world of Rail Nation. Here YOU will become a railway tycoon! Enter the transport simulation and discover the globally popular strategy game, train by train.
You start in a small city that needs to be supplied with goods. Boost the economy to make the city – and your railway
company – grow fast. Experience the history of railways in six authentic eras. Research modern technologies and choose
from 150 realistic engines and trains. Feel the power of your team: Get together with other players in corporations,
dominate your game world, and lead your city to victory!
Find the right tactics, build your railway empire, and become a successful entrepreneur.
• Realistic economy simulation: Pay attention to supply and demand, consider production times, and smartly trade 48 different goods.
• Cooperation and competition: Play with other players in corporations and become a powerful alliance to beat the competition.
• Real-time calculation system: Make decisions throughout the day.
• 6 eras of railway history: Experience historic steam engines, powerful diesel engines, and ultramodern electric engines. All trains are modeled with great attention to detail.
• 3 different scenarios: Play Classic on a fantasy map featuring 50 cities. Fight for supremacy in the battle of East vs. West on the USA map. Travel through Europe in Steam over Europe and bring the continent to prosperity.
• Also on your PC: Playable in a browser on your PC or Mac with the same account!
Issues & Questions: https://help.rail-nation.com/
Forum & Community: https://wbb.rail-nation.com/
Recommended: Dual Core CPU, 1.5 GB RAM
Rail Nation can be downloaded and played for free. Some in-game features may be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this function, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is required.
Like to start beef with you and ruin your experience playing the game by threatening you and trying to force you to join them because you exist.
Sep 18, 2020
Similar to Railroad Tycoon which was an old PC favorite. What I very much like is it doesn’t take much time each day. It provides the occasional brief escape from a busy life, without being to addictive and demanding of time, like other strategy games. I also like playing in a semi accurate geographical and historical world where your knowledge can be applied, with some allowance for fantasy of course (Galileo Galilei was not employed in the rail industry in the 1800s).
Aug 07, 2020
The nice thing is can take up a little or a lot of your time, runs on when you can’t be there. Glitch free as far as I can tell, no need to spend real dollars but there are some perks if you do.
Aug 29, 2020