Thank you for your Human Benchmark allows you to test, measure and keep track of your brain abilities. Test your reflexes, your reaction speed and measure the effects of your health regiments!
- Visual stimuli response time (visual attention test).
- Auditory stimuli response time.
- Keep a history of your data, and check for trends or progress.
- No advertisements.
- Introduction screen.
- Numbers, words memory test.
- Short-term memory test.
- Visual stimuli variation with no-go parameters.
- Stroop Test
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- N-back brain training.
- Track the effects of nootropic stacks, diet (keto, intermittent fasting) and more!
Your reaction time is measured by counting the time elapsed between the release of the stimulus (change of screen color, or auditory input) and the tap of the screen. Your result is the average of five attempts to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Our brain speed, or reaction time, is a good biomarker to indicate how healthy our brain is, and can reflect our potential in our career, relationship or sports, including gaming and game performances.