Bank where you want, when you want with Regions Mobile Banking. Our app provides a fast, secure and convenient way
to manage your Regions accounts directly from your preferred device.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Block transactions on your Regions personal credit card account, CheckCard and Now Card® with Regions LockIt
- Pay bills with Regions Bill Pay
- View and edit scheduled payments
- Send money to your family or friends with Zelle®
- Easy access to Visa Checkout®*
- Transfer funds between Regions accounts
- Deposit checks into Checking, Saving and Money Market or load funds into Regions Now Card®
- View and activate Cashback Rewards directly from your device
- View Relationship Rewards points balances
- Receive alerts**
- Schedule a Regions banker appointment directly from your device
- Locate the nearest Regions branch or ATM
* Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc
**Message and data rates may apply
The new app layout will not orient to landscape for iPad. Yes, I checked to see if my screen was locked. Don’t they test these things before they roll them out. Old app was perfectly fine.
Nov 24, 2020
1st. Please just spend the money to hire the right people to fix this app. It should be incredibly obvious to you by now that the people you are using are not getting the job done in every way. It’s obvious that the only people who leave positive reviews about this app are the people who only need it for the most basic functions such as looking at their balance. Anyone who actually needs to use the app is incredibly frustrated.2nd. Put Zelle on the app. **How can you expect people to want to bank with you when it is the year 2020 and you do not provide a way to pay people from your phone?** However, if you are going to continue using Zelle then I suggest you also hire the people who know how to make it work and keep it reliably functional, which it is certainly not right now on your website and there is not a single person at that bank that can help me. I have vendors I can’t pay and it has been humiliating. It’s a bad thing when you cannot rely on your bank.3rd. Take a look at the notes that your own app developers leave every time they do an update. Compare it to the notes that other (successful) app developers leave when they do updates. I won’t say anything else, I’ll just let you figure that out.4th. and most important, if you do not intend to ever provide adequate technical support— then quit offering an app at all. The lack of even minimally decent tech support is literally egregious.5th. I can only login some of the time anyway. Your app sometimes recognize my biometric measures and sometimes it doesn’t. It’s unbelievableAnytime I’ve talked to an actual person who works at regions it’s always been the best. (Especially card services) Please find a way to get your act together with this app so that the digital versions of Regions match the human versions.
Nov 18, 2020