RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing app. Hold face-to-face meetings in high definition and share files, documents, websites and even photos with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
RingCentral Meetings is available for RingCentral Office customers. Anyone invited to a meeting can download the app
and join the meeting for free.
• HD Video conference: From your iPhone or iPad, hold meetings with participants and connect in high definition video. **
• Screen share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime. Host and attendees can present any document including files from cloud storage, such as Box and Dropbox.
• Dial-in conference number: Join the meeting using your device audio or telephone dial-in. **
• Host controls: Hosts can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, annotate content on screen share, lock meeting and remove participants.
• Integrated chat: Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Safe driving mode: Automatically turns off the video and microphone, enabling the attendee to just listen in .
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
** LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Video and voice quality may be affected when using this app outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral® Global Office™ supported countries.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
This is by far and away the worst networking tool ive ever been forced to download. Landscape doesnt work when someone is presenting, viewing a meeting in a browser doesnt work on mac, this app is utterly useless and clearly an extremely cheap product with little to no investment in user experience
Jul 29, 2021
Yes yes I I know I have to go to work today and then I’ll be home there rrr
Jul 04, 2021
Tried using my Apple phone to connect with my daughters doctors but can’t get video on my phone to connect with doctors. Sometimes have to hang up due to sound not coming on.
May 18, 2021
If u know what an “Obama PHONE”is.Then u know what I mean.
Jun 22, 2021
Right now you would be unable to use Ring Central meetings if you are running Mac — period. If you can run it, you won’t be able to share screen. Take it from me— one week prior to a huge online training schedule and No. Ring. Central. Help is Non. Existent.
May 18, 2021