Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin (and more) anytime and anywhere with Rocket Languages. Our courses are designed to minimize your time to become conversational while keeping it fun!
THE ROCKET SYSTEM
We use the key strategies that successful polyglots use to learn 5 or more languages.
1. Making the BEST USE of limited time: Rocket is designed so that you can learn at your own pace and in your own time.
2. Understanding EXACTLY how the language and culture works: You get in-depth, step by step instructions on how the language works (in English), as well as valuable cultural tips
3. REINFORCE what you learn so that it sticks forever: Our scientifically designed Testing algorithm re-displays words and phrases that you are weak on until they stick in your head like glue.
4. Practice SPEAKING and SOUNDING like a native: The Rocket system has several features that prompt you to speak out loud. A key plank to your success.
5. Maintain MOTIVATION and have fun while you learn: Rocket has been designed to include a whole range of activities and features that will keep you engaged, motivated, and on track.
• You can learn Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic (Egyptian), Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Hindi, and Korean.
• Free sample courses are available in all languages (no ads!)
ROCKETS MAIN FEATURES
Each full level has:
• Over 60 hours of Interactive Audio lessons
• Over 60 hours of Language & Culture lessons
• Plenty of Writing lessons (script languages only)
• Voice Recognition that lets you perfect your pronunciation on the thousands of phrases in every course
• 24/7 lifetime access with free upgrades
• All of your progress is synchronized across all of your devices
The app needs some development. GUI is poor. But lessons and teachers are great
May 20, 2021
I am thoroughly enjoying the course. I repeat the lesson as needed. Just wish I could fast forward when I need to skip those areas that I’m very comfortable with.
May 28, 2021
I used Rocket Languages YEARS ago to learn Japanese (I used the free trial at the time). And I still remember everything that I’ve learned to this day! So happy to get back into studying and LOVE this program!
Jun 29, 2021
I truly like this program especially after trying — probably never hard enough —to learn German. For the most part, it is easy to work through each lesson. I appreciate the various approaches to teaching new concepts. If I have any singular problem it is with the young woman who reads roughly 50% o…
Jun 10, 2021
I used Duo Lingo for a while, until I realized it moves so slowly I was never going to get anywhere. This is much more self paced. I like having audio lessons I can listen to while I do other stuff. Well thought out instruction and great app.
Jun 18, 2021