RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference for Pathfinder (1E) and D&D 3.5 (PRD, SRD respectively*). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about Pathfinder/3.5e and does the math for you. Change one thing and all associated stats are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, special ability and ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, bloodlines, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while being rich with useful features.
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in PRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• GREAT FOR DMs TOO: As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check http://rpgscri.be/pf to learn more about RPG Scribe Pathfinder.
(*) Pathfinder Reference Document and System Reference Document. Check our website for information on included content.
Just the barebones common races, nothing more. Not very clear about how to use the app, apparently you can add In your own stuff. how ever you even do that, I have no clue. Definitely won’t bother adding a whole race… looking for something quick and easy this isn’t for you. Lots of free apps to cho…
Sep 13, 2021
Overall the app works great for character creation despite lacking minor things here and there such as a prestige class or a feat. The only gripes i have are with the equipment section and the rest mechanic. The equipment handler is pretty bare bones. It allows you to make pretty much anything but s…
Oct 08, 2021