SLIM DOWN IN 4 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective weight loss lies in the right combination of workouts and nutrition. With our app you’ll get a plan of running workouts and meal plans to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with interval plans, made of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Get a plan up to your goals and your fitness level.
- Have workouts only 3 times per week and get fit fast.
- Choose from the variety of plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active.
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan and lose weight faster.
- Yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions.
- Learn how to make healthy and tasty choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them.
- Use the water tracker to stay hydrated.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo matches your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster.
- 1000+ newest music mixes.
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style.
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training.
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs.
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback.
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout.
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app.
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Read hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 138 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Buy map my run. This doesn’t work for crap. GPS didn’t track despite being turned in. Would like my money back. Premium music features also didn’t work
May 04, 2021
I did the running for weight loss series twice and it’s really fun. The music playlists are great and the coaches are good. Would be nice to download the workouts and music prior to heading out to save on data.
May 10, 2021
Literally the only app I have ever paid for. I’ve lost 20lbs in four months and a lot of that has to do with this app (and healthier eating). It keeps me motivated, the music integration is awesome and I like how I can watch Netflix while on the treadmill and it tells me when to switch. I’ve been so impressed and will continue this app until I reach my goal! Nice job creators!
May 05, 2021
May 05, 2021
So I paid for the 1-year premium subscription so I could get back into running after having a baby. Before baby I was running about 15 miles a week, sometimes 5 mile days so pretty decent runner. The program started out super slow for me but ramped up really fast, so fast that I couldn’t keep up especially when I was running outside. A few suggestions to make:1) Don’t ramp up the intensity so quickly. In the running for weight loss program, there’s only one day where you walk after sprinting, then it’s all running. Give us a week or more of walking after sprinting to adjust. 2) Allow users to adjust how long they can run. Usually I only get 30-40 min to run in the mornings, so when the time increases to 48 mins long, I basically never get to finish a workout. 3) Allow users to customize their own workout. I would like to create my own workout with 5 min running, 30 seconds sprint, 30 seconds walk, then repeat for example.
May 09, 2021