Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any device in your local Wifi or remote via Internet. Share your screen on a Smart TV, Mac, PC, Laptop, Gaming Console, Smartphone or Tablet.
The Screen Mirroring App can connect to any Web Browser and cast your screen with zero delay in HD quality. Screen Mirroring over DLS / Cable / Internet is supported by Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and the newest Smart TVs.
This is the easiest and most powerful screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family, even to remote places.
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated Web Browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Your iPhone/iPad and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (0 seconds) when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don't need a companion App on your TV or receiving device
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet support yet, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
it dosn't work
Jan 14, 2021
Jan 17, 2021
Deleting this app immediately! Ads every 2 minutes and the app would constantly shut down and the I would have to reconnect and then watch a 30 second ad to get started again. Super frustrating!
Jan 20, 2021
This app is a joke. They want you to purchase the pro app so badly that they have a 10 second pop up every minute that covers the whole screen trying to get you to buy it. Why even have a free version at all? It’s completely unusable. I wouldn’t buy it anyway because only the picture is mirrored, there’s no sound.
Jan 19, 2021
What an idiotic app, yes free but a stupid advertisement to upgrade to pro pops in your screen every 10 seconds a lasts 10 seconds. Stupid idiots!
Jan 15, 2021