Screen Mirroring for Roku is the easy mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick or Roku TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Roku.
* Supported Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Roku must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
It works ok.
Jul 24, 2021
It’s very laggy and doesn’t play my sound
Jul 23, 2021
I went to go play roblox while screen mirroring, thinking it would be good. But, this app did not let me move. It was also very laggy. Not to mention that this app did not guve me the features I payed for. I paid for pro and never got the pro features.
Jul 26, 2021
first, the only and i mean ONLY reason i downloaded this app is because airplay “suddenly” stopped working on my roku... i bought a roku because they were cheaper than an apple tv and worked with airplay. next i should probably buy an apple tv. i also didn’t want to buy another chromecast i already…
Jul 21, 2021
I’m able to screen but I can not hear what’s being screened on my TV. It works but the volume doesn’t work
Jul 17, 2021