Record your screen no matter which app are you using!
Film your favorite videogames, and create extraordinary gameplays; You are also able to record your reaction to any video in your gallery, create incredible tutorials or training for pleasure or work with just one single tap on the screen.
Take advantage of the vast list of functions we have developed for you to make your screen recordings more special than ever before.
• Capture your screens no matter which app you are using.
• Record the screen of your device and add real-time commentaries to your videos just while using the app.
• React to the videos you have in your gallery while recording phenomenal FaceCam films to make your video reactions look more professional.
• Turn your microphone on or off, and make your own tutorials or training to any tool you want to show.
• Trim, cut, add stickers, apply filters, or include completely customizable text to your recordings with our in-app video editor function.
• Save your reactions directly to your phone or share them with your family and friends at any social network.
Make your recordings look like a pro, explain as many things you want to show to your friends, get more followers to your gameplay or tutorials, and get fun with the thousands of uses a screen recording could have in your gallery.
Screen Recorder Subscription Plans Details:
- 3 day free trial then $2.99/Week.
- 3 day free trial then $49.99/Year.
- 3 day free trial then $9.99/Month
- Screen Recorder full feature available through an auto-renewing subscription.
- Renewal: subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Read our Terms of Service at