Seconds is widely recognized as the best interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training for mobile devices. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD:
Non-paying users may create as many timers as they wish, but once an interval timer is started it may not be used again. Upgrading to the full version removes this restriction.
INTERVAL TIMER FEATURES:
• Large, full screen, color coded display that is easy to read from a distance. The display works in either landscape or portrait.
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata and circuit training. A custom template to create every interval. And the compound editor where you can combine many interval timers into one.
• Speaks your interval names so that you can follow a workout without seeing the screen at all. Seconds can even provide prior warning of the upcoming interval. Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
• Coordinate your music with your Tabata workout. Each interval can have its own music assigned allowing you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workout.
• Seconds runs in the background allowing you to either have your display off, or use other apps while the HIIT timer is active.
• Export and import. Share the Tabata timers with friends or download them from the web and install them in Seconds.
• Stopwatch that works in landscape and portrait, highlights best and worst lap times and syncs with Apple Watch.
• A quick access countdown timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch). Upgraded users may configure their own preset durations. Countdown syncs with Apple Watch.
• Seconds can use Apple Health to: save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
I'm a long-term user of this app, but a few upgrades ago, the sound cues started back g issues. Out of nowhere, they stop working in the middle of workouts, and it's annoying. The only way to fix it is to restart the app. Based on other reviews, it appears the developers are ignoring this issue, so…
Nov 17, 2021
I had so much trouble with the interval app. This one is so much better. It works with music well.
Nov 17, 2021
I’m a professional musician and use this as a practice timer. Highly recommended.
Nov 25, 2021
Simple easy cost effective
Nov 23, 2021
This is the best app ever been using for a long time and it’s absolutely helpful. Support is quick to respond and just amazing. Look no further and buy!!!!!
Nov 16, 2021