See How You Eat Food Diary is a simple and easy-to-use photo food journal helping you with food tracking & regular eating — at the same time building healthy eating habits.
FOOD TRACKING MADE SIMPLE AND FUN:
1. See your daily meals at a glance
2. Easy and simple to use — easy way to log your meals
3. Meal reminders
4. Feel more energetic
5. Get to your healthiest weight
6. Become mindful of your eating habits
With the See How You Eat Food Diary app, you can see at a glance all the meals you’ve had that day, compelling you to make healthy food choices. Photographing your meals encourages you to change your eating habits. Meal reminders help you with regular eating, and you’ll feel more energetic throughout the day.
BENEFITS OF PHOTOGRAPHING MEALS:
• You’ll see at a glance all the meals of the day
• An easy method to log your meals
• Taking photos of meals support mindfulness
• Photo food diary helps you with eating habit change
• Photographing your meals encourages a healthy lifestyle & food choices
BENEFITS OF REGULAR EATING:
• Stay energetic throughout the day
• Weight loss and weight control becomes easier
• Lose cravings for unhealthy foods
• Get rid of sugar cravings
BENEFITS OF EATMINDERS:
• Regular eating means you’re not continuously hungry
• Regular eating means you have more energy
• You have a healthy lifestyle
• You learn intuitive eating by itself
• You become aware of your eating patterns
BENEFITS OF KEEPING A FOOD DIARY:
• According to studies keeping a food diary can double a person's weight loss
• People who keep a food journal with See How You Eat food diary app report they make healthy food choices, eat more vegetables and pay attention to portion size
• Food tracking has multiple benefits for eating habits change
• Recent studies confirm that photo food tracking raise awareness and change dietary habits
WHY SEE HOW YOU EAT FOOD JOURNAL?
1. Beautiful daily meal college with meal time stamps
2. Meal logger: an easy way to log your meals
3. Automatically more mindful eating
4. Food diary that motivates without gimmicks
5. Stay on track with the eating habits change
6. Meal reminders to help you with regular eating
7. Premium: more planning, tracking, and sharing options
8. Premum: tracking for water, emotions, activity & progress
9. Simple to share your food diary with a professional (coach, personal trainer, nutritionist, or doctor)
10. You become more mindful of your eating habits
11. You are free from endless diets and calorie counting
Whether your goal is to feel better, be more energetic, lose weight, manage your weight, or to learn mindful eating, the See How You Eat app helps you succeed. It’s the easiest way to track your meals… and to eat regularly! No reason to go hungry!
Health Revolution Ltd develops simple and easy-to-use food tracking and nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of balanced eating habits in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against calorie counting and crash diets. We stand for permanent balance. We stand for intuitive eating. Our vision is a world without dieting.
Subscription pricing and terms:
See How You Eat food tracking app offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription to provide you with unlimited access to all SHYE Premium features while you maintain an active subscription.
The Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew in your iTunes Account anytime. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
When I go to the calendar and try to select a day, say Thursday, it actually selects the next day—Friday, in this example. Once you figure it out it’s not bad but man that’s a bad bug. Otherwise I would like it ok if it didn’t push ads/premium every 5 or so taps, and if one of their premium ads didn’t force you to either tap it or close the app (there’s no way to close or bypass the ad).
Nov 23, 2020
I love it! I take a picture of the meal that I am having. It keeps me accountable for what I eat. I’m not into counting calories or dieting. I believe in small portions and eating exactly what I want. I cook almost everything homemade. Cutting out all of the preservatives and chemicals that is put in foods makes me feel better. 💋💋
Nov 30, 2020
I can’t even import a photo. I tap constantly yet it doesn’t open. But everything else works on the app. Wished it worked but I guess I’ll have to try another app.
Nov 23, 2020
I’ve only used the free version of this app as I only needed something to track what I was feeding my dog who was diagnosed with kidney disease and rather than prescribed pet food, I opted to go the more natural and beneficial Raw food diet which requires a lot more work than just opening a can of prescription dog food.I was able to take a photo and add notes to the picture which was all I needed.I only found one minor problem which I was reluctant to say anything about being that I was using just the free version. I decided to let them know anyway and give them the opportunity to look into if they wanted. I was pleasantly surprised by a very quick response to the problem I was having, and got a follow up email as well. That alone tells me that they care about their app, and want to see people succeed!Thanks for a great app that helped me with the strict diet I had my dog on.
Dec 31, 2020
I like this app. It is helpful to see what you eat but it deletes your history after one week. If you don't want it to do that then you have to pay $23 a year which doesn’t sound like a lot but still.
Dec 20, 2020