Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 1 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
The only thing I would like to see have added, if it’s at all possible, is like the stock messaging app, when driving mode is turned on (or while it’s on), it would beable to send an auto-reply message to let the sender sending a message know the person their sending a message to is driving now/curr…
Oct 19, 2021
Ihope you will see this becuse i tride to acsses to my acount too many times the prablom there is no vrification code idont recive it ihope you could fix it as soon as could case i really like signal becuse of privsy that i could found it in some one ealse
Oct 19, 2021
Would like the option to have the sound beep until I read message.
Oct 17, 2021
Force you to update frequently or won’t let you use.
Oct 18, 2021
I’ve always loved and been a huge fan of Signal, however ever since adding a second SIM to my iPhone, I have been completely unable to place a Signal voice call when not on Wi-Fi. If I disable either SIM, the feature works normally.Please fix!!!
Oct 19, 2021