You want to find product information.
You want to investigate the origin and information related to the product.
All is extremely easy with our Simple scan QR code & QR maker app, Simple scan QR code & QR maker app can help you scan QR codes- very quickly and conveniently.
Simple scan QR code & QR maker app is the latest, best, fastest and most accurate QR code scanner.
EASY TO USE:
Scan all QR codes, barcodes in a blink of an eye: You just need to open the app, It will automatically recognize all QR codes using the camera on the device.
Create unique QR codes: our app supports you all so you can design yourself a unique and impressive QR code. From your phone number, FaceBook link, Link Web, ... you will have your own QR code.
Historical archive: all information about the product you have scanned will be saved. Safe, confidential and viewable at any time.
- Scan QR codes in a Flash
- Scan from Camera, Picture in the gallery.
- Create QR codes quickly
- Generate codes from phone numbers
- Generate code from Website links, Facebook links, Zalo links, ...
- Generate code from a piece of text,
- Store scan history
- Share to friends anytime
- You can register a premium account with all the features of Simple scan QR code & QR maker without ads.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- There are 3 options for signing up to use the application:
+ 1-year application subscription for $ 24.99 and 3-day trial
+ 1-month application subscription for $ 14.99 and 3-day trial
+ 1-week application subscription for $ 4.99 and 3-day trial
- By registering the app you will be able to use the great features of the app eg. at QR code for location, event...
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
That is all the features of the application, Please download the application and experience. If you find our app good, rate us 5 stars and share it with your friends.
Thank you very much!